NOTE:

This began as a Lenten blog-- a goal to write every day for 40 days during Lent. I failed miserabley and only wrote for about two weeks. But I'm keeping the blog up for my random spurts of writing that I want to share with my friends all over the world.

So here 'goes. A blog full of craziness, absurdity, and sass. Full of poetry, fiction, and non-fiction all inspired by my life.

23 February 2010

So Over the Olympics

Am I the only one who is not turned on at all by the Olympics? I just don't really get it. Okay, I can get into skating once in awhile because it's like a dance-- entertainment. But skiing, curling, all this other crap-- I just don't get it. Every one seems to be obsessed with it, and I feel pretty left out. I mean, it doesn't bother me. My roommates have it on all the time, and I don't mind having it on the background, but it's just boring.

On a related note, there was a girl on the Olympics (skiing I think) that's named Kelsey and it really freaks me out to hear my name on TV. When I was growing up, I was the oldest Kelsey in my town. There were no Kelseys in my class, and there were only 2 Kelseys that were ever in my school with me. I liked being the only Kelsey, and I prefer that there be no other Kelseys around me-- so here's a shout out to all the Kelseys out there: don't try to be my friend.

I have a bio quiz tomorrow and I just realized it. F. Gotta go study.

No comments:

Post a Comment